After my consult with this client we decided to focus on a few key rooms in the home. This sunroom was visible from the front door so I thought that it needed to be one of the rooms that I addressed. It was a very large room with too much furniture. New furniture or slip covers weren’t an option (budget wise) nor was moving the armoire.
So, working with what I had available, this was the outcome. Removing the large chair and rug, angling the furniture, some fresh pillows to the couch and a few accessories shows off the rooms potential. The carpet was on the dirty side which I am sure will be addressed but the picture has some strange shadowing, it is not as bad as the picture makes it look.